What can Remedial Massage do for you?
Remedial massage is a form of soft tissue treatment used to help resolve a specific condition or problem. After a thorough assessment, your therapist will devise a treatment plan to assist you in meeting your health and wellness goals.
Your treatment will include a variety of soft tissue techniques, as well as ongoing advice or a specific program on stretching, strengthening, relaxation and pain management.
Conditions we can help with
– Chronic pain
– Back, neck, shoulder, knee, hip, neck pain and tension
– Headaches and migraines
– Overuse injuries
– Pre and post surgery
– Restricted movement patterns
– Sport related injuries
– Injury prevention
– Nerve pain
– Muscle tension
– Tennis elbow
– Golfers elbow
– Ankle and wrist strains and sprains
As a team of highly qualified and passionate therapists we are committed to helping free you of physical pain.
With our ongoing support we will help reconnect you with your body by bringing your awareness to the source of your pain and tension so you can gain clarity and release it.
What can Manual Lymphatic Drainage do for you?
The lymphatic system helps protect us from infection and disease and is part of the body’s immune system. Manual Lymphatic Drainage assists to reduce swelling (oedema) and improve circulation throughout the lymphatic system.
Conditions we can help with:
– Acute inflammatory conditions – sprains, strains, bursitis, bruising/traumatic injury
– Arthritic conditions
– Autoimmune disorders
– Chronic inflammatory conditions – sinusitis, frozen shoulder
– Digestive issues such as constipation, IBS, diverticulitis
– Neurological disorders – migraine, Parkinson’s disease
– Oedema during pregnancy
– Pre and post-surgery – cosmetic, joint replacement, caesarean section
– Respiratory conditions
– Scar tissue management
– Skin conditions
– Supplementary help for chronic fatigue syndrome, Ross River fever
What you can expect
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a hands-on technique which applies light pressure on the skin without the use of oil. It has a calming effect and is excellent for relieving pain. In some conditions the use of lymphatic taping and/or compression bandaging will be recommended. For longer term issues self- treatment can be taught by your therapist.
You’ll find us located on the first level with easy access available via the lift.
Ample parking is available across the road just next to the tennis courts.
Disabled toilets are available for patient use.